The most important factor when purchasing any ring is making sure it fits youl
1. Get a piece of string. or cut a long strip of paper from a sheet of paper. You will also need a ruler or measuring tape.
2. Wrap this paper around the part of your finger where you want vour ring to sit.
3. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle (see above).
4. Measure the length from mark to mark with a ruler.
5. Compare your measurement with the chart below to determine your ring size: